320t Ladle Crane
This ladle crane is the largest metallurgical ladle crane ev...Read More >
ArcelorMittal is a global steel group headquartered in Luxembourg. It is the world largest steel producer and is a market leader in automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging. It has a large supply of raw materials and operates a wide distribution network. ArcelorMittal ranked 99th on the world top 500 companies list.
Weihua provided 14 cranes for ArcelorMittal, including two 250-ton metallurgical ladle cranes, four 80-ton double-girder bridge cranes, two 25-ton grab cranes and six 25-ton electromagnetic cranes. These 14 cranes are all used in the new steelmaking workshop of the Ukrainian branch of the ArcelorMittal Group, which is now in fully operation.
The cranes designed and manufactured for the ArcelorMittal Group are all with Siemens control systems and Siemens inverters. All motors are from ABB. The gear reducers are all from SEW. The brakes are all from SIBRE.
Two 250-ton ladle cranes for steelmaking foundry
Four 80-ton double girder bridge cranes for the transfer shop
Six 25-ton electromagnetic cranes are used in the billet finished product workshop
All of the 14 cranes are designed and manufactured by Weihua independently, and the installation and commissioning are independently guided by Weihua team at the construction site in Ukraine, and then are accepted by owners. The successful completion of the project is an important milestone in Weihua's response to the China Belt and Road strategy. It also marks Weihua's efforts in the field of cranes in Eastern Europe.
Features of Weihua Ladle Crane:
1. It adopts Siemens PLC and Siemens inverter for control and drive. At the same time, Profinet is used for communication between PLC and inverter. It is equipped with communication detection function, which can detect the working status of each station in real time.
2. A monitoring system is installed to monitor the working status of the crane in real time.
3. The hoisting mechanism of the ladle crane adopts redundant system design to ensure the safety and reliability of lifting liquid metal.
4. It is with wireless transmission and electronic scales, real-time transmission of the weight of liquid metal.
5. Each crane is designed with an electric room, and an industrial air conditioner is installed in the electric room to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the electrical equipment.
6. The 250t ladle crane hoisting mechanism adopts the planetary reducer structure. If one motor fails, it can still complete the lifting work in a short time.
7. Mother-child trolley to realize the unmanned automatic hanging ladle and save the cost.
8. The overall design is with lightweight and compact structure.
9. Low height, light self-weight, small hook limit, large working range.
10. High quality parts, durable, safe and reliable.
11. Less maintenance and repair costs.
12. Small total crane power and low energy consumption.
13. Frequency control, smooth lifting and less impact.