Product Name: Bridge Crane for Roasting Anode Carbon | Multifunction Crane with Anode Carbon Baking Furnace
(1) Loading. Place unfired anode block (raw block) in a roaster pit.
(2) Fill. Fill the granular coke in the gap between the roaster and the anode block and cover the top.
(3) Suction. The material in the furnace is sucked into the silo.
(4) Release. The baked anode block (roasted block) is taken out of the baking furnace and sent to the conveyor belt or the designated place.
(5) Other Auxiliary Lifting Operations. The trolley is equipped with an auxiliary suction pipe to clean the flue and remove dust. There is a 10t electric hoist on the bridge to carry the burners and to maintain the furnace.